Friday, November 30, 2007

Were so happy-so happy TOGETHER!!!

It has been awhile since I last updated our blog, but we are doing well and life is so good. We are just absolutly all in LOVE with Hadassah Zafua. We have enjoy every day with her. We see Gods awesome love and ways as we look at her. We are in awe at the miracle of all 4 of our dear children. Life is a MIRACLE. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. It is so amazing to look at her and think where she has been in her little short life and know know she is home with her family by Gods grace for us all. We are thankful beyond words. How great is our GOD!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I'm so happy to see a new post and photos on your blog. Wow! What a darling. An dht eother kiddos as well, I hope I get to meet them someday.

In Christ,
Your friend,
Nancy

Jenny Sand said...

It's so great to see updated photos of your beautiful Hadassah and beautiful family. Much love!

Jenny Sand

hennfamily said...

What a beautiful family. We thank God that he placed all of you in our lives. God blessed us with wonderful memories of you during our time in Ethiopia. May the Lord continue to draw you close.

Love,
The Henns

Krista said...

It's wonderful to read your update and see new photos! I am blessed by reading your stories of what God is doing...He truly is amazing and wonderful!!! I pray you and your family have a Christmas full of much JOY and PEACE in Jesus Christ!!!

k.a.w said...

Hi Amanda! I don't know how often you check this, but I just saw your mom a few weeks ago and she told me about your blog. What a beautiful family you have! Sounds like God has been doing great things in your lives. Hope all is well.
Katie (Pluimer)