Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little "Dassie"

Sweet sister Cecilia fondly calls her baby sister "Dassie."
I have to say it is cute and we love it when the kids say "you fill my heart with sunshine my little Dassie"- Dominic
It is easy to see why we are all so happy and having such an awesome time having our little one home at last.
Hadassah has gained almost 2 pounds since we have been together and is now 22 inches. She was just so tiny! She is now outgrowing new born clothes and diapers. She is doing awesome. She is so full of smiles and life. She is bright eyed and smiling almost all the time. She has slept through the night twice now. She loves to nurse and I am praying my milk supply will continue to increase because she is a hungry growing baby! When we smile at her she raises her eye brows and smiles back. She is now giggling- life is AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

She is just too precious. Like a kewpi doll. (did you know those?)
Your family has captured my heart. I pray your milk supply will be everything Hadassah needs.
Well done on a great weight gain! She looks to be thriving in her family :o)